- Psychological aspects of assisting people living with HIV
- Outreach Work Summer 2013
- Owners of bars and events support prevention – Safety For Free Berlin
- The role of partyworking in the activities of the Lambda Warsaw Association.
- health education in a metropolitan tourism of men having sex with men in Europe
Author Archives: Rolf de Witt
In every city taking part in “Beyond Borders” summer is a very busy time for ourteach prevention work. Click on the pictures to see more! [subscribe2]
Effective prevention is a mutual task In order to have an effective prevention of HIV/Hepatitis and other sexual transmitted infections (STIs) all the parts involved must work together, so this is not the solo-presentation of a prevention team. Important partners … Continue reading