- Psychological aspects of assisting people living with HIV
- Outreach Work Summer 2013
- Owners of bars and events support prevention – Safety For Free Berlin
- The role of partyworking in the activities of the Lambda Warsaw Association.
- health education in a metropolitan tourism of men having sex with men in Europe
Tag Archives: HIV
Author: Paweł Kurczak This article was written for people working with people living with HIV or planning to start such work, who do not have the psychological training aimed at clinical help. For the specialists it might serve as a … Continue reading